Monday, February 15, 2016

The bold and beautiful

I'm almost done with dads paper work all I need is to notarize it. I'm going to do it this week and be done with it.

We had another famous work place meeting. We heard about the new electronic medbook, more cleaning chores, and the rotated schedule. Everyone hated that we can thank Scary Carrie for that. I'm not a fan of hers anyway. I'd like to know with a forgery charge on her record how can she work here. I'm going to tell my boss about it.

I never did hear from my crush I hope he calls me. When we talked last Monday he told me he loved his cards. I'm going to send him a St. Patrick's day card and Easter card. I did write him more letters. I'm still waiting on my photo printer to arrive.

On the hair front I did wash all my hair to clarify it. I also conditioned it afterwards and today I did my normal leave ins. I'm wearing it up in a cinnamon bun held with a duck bill clip. I've been using my mtg twin a week really sparingly. I hope I can reach tailbone length by this summer.

I did buy a trial size berry blossom scented hand lotion by EOS. I love the scent and so far the results seem to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment