Monday, February 1, 2016

Giving second chances

I will start with Monday. Dad his labs done every Monday. The nurse is nice and we like her. I walked to work everyday this week and Monday I went to the post office no mail from my crush.

Tuesday was typical and boring. I worked some extra hours at work and I need the money for my projects.

Wednesday I went to the post office and no mail. I did work extra today.

Thursday dads nurse came. He got his manicure and home visit. After that we went to the store he drove.

Friday I placed my order for my teddy through Victoria's Secret. I'm giving them a second try. I didn't have good luck before.

Saturday I lounged around. I didn't feel good so I took it easy. I did write my crush a note and mail his cards. His birthday is the 9th and Valentine's Day coming up I wanted to beat the rush.

Sunday I went to the post office and I had a letter from my crush along with a card. I love my card and note. I came home from that walk read my note. Then I wrote him three letters that were two pages long and one that's one page long.

No comments:

Post a Comment