Monday, January 25, 2016

This week

I have had a slow week. Nothing to report I didn't do anything but pay bills, go to the store, and check the po box. No word from my crush. I do miss him so much much. I did mail him Saturday.

Dads not driving yet. He's having in home health care visit him twice a week. His blood sugar has been high. On top of this we have health and senior services visiting. That booger I don't like. She came in asked dad if he has plenty of food. She was here for five minutes or less and exclaimed it's warm in the house. It's like really humm you think.

The home repairs have been going smoothly. My neighbor whose my cousin on my mom family has helped me. His wife helped me too. She took me to the store and took dad to the doctor last week.

I got my Polaroid 2x3 printer paper. I'm waiting on the printer. Then I will send my crush pictures. I can't wait. As I promised him I go by once a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment