Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy days

I got brave and mailed my crush his letter. He loved it and has called me several times. My crush even introduced me to a friend. I got my first letter today from my po box and I loved it. I've written two envelopes full.

Dad was found unresponsive Wednesday by me. He's home as of Saturday and is grumpy about everything as normal. My vacation of peace has ended.

I went thinner with my brows. I used my trimmer and it's great. I still get a close clean shave with it. I use it every other day. I use castrol oil as a grooming wax.

I also bought a pocket printer for my iPhone so I can print pictures for my crush and his friend. It's coming from Korea so I'm hoping it hurries. I did create a special album for his pictures.

Not a lot has happened to me. My life gets dull in the winter time.



No comments:

Post a Comment