Saturday, January 2, 2016

Products review

First product up is the vita fusion hair skin and nails chew. They worked great during the summer when I took them and they actually gave you energy. The flavor was pleasant. I'd buy them again.

Flexi 8's Lilla Rose company I joined recently. They held my hair up during the scorching heat and stressing times. My crush even liked them.

Next is my homemade version of the flexi 8. I loved making them and they look and hold just as well as the Lilla Rose ones.

Javasentric two prong forks from eBay shop. I loved them they're a little long for my hair so when I learn back I get poked. If I insert it in the side holds like a rock without being poked.

Crystalmoods.com three prong forks work great. I'm going to buy from them again. Loved them.

Two prong eBay fork brand unknown loved it.

Homemade hair sticks loved them tons.

Hair growth products I only tried two first was Softee Signature Growth oil. I used it all summer and loved it doesn't make hair oily. I have the bottle I used and another full one.

Next is Shapley mtg herbal scent. It's a horse product. I started using in the fall love it but the scent is strong.

I'm using the same shampoo and conditioner I shampoo upright as of hip length I have to or I have terrible tangles.

I swapped two of my products out my leave ins that is. I swapped out my Pantene shine serum for one n only Argan oil treatment. The other is Pantene beautiful lengths leave in for personal care salon professional leave in conditioner compare to Paul Mitchell the conditioner. It's a dollar aisle leave in. It works great. I also found out I wasn't using enough leave ins for my hair so that might be why I thought my Pantene products stopped working.

Next is hygiene products eyebrows. I used the kiss eyebrow shavers from dollar general. They worked good until I got done noticed I had razer burns. I bought cover girl silver queens collection personal trimmer and groomer. This trimer had high hopes it worked for a while then it started acting up. I gave ten dollars for it. How it acted up freezes up turn it on nothing. I had to take it apart to get it to work. I ended up losing part of it.

My ten dollar pink kiss personal trimer and eyebrow groomer. Works great. It's never failed me it cuts as good as a razer with out the burns. I don't have to shave as often either.

Eyebrow promenade I tried eyebrow wax grooming wax hated the feel of it stiff and hard like. I tried NYC brand. After googling ideas I bought castor oil worked great. It will grow your brows faster too.









2 comments:

  1. Hi! How did you know that your hair needed more leave ins? Just curious. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave In Conditioner.

    Also...I just started using mustache wax on my eyebrows, and it gives the most perfect hold ever! I read about that tip in a magazine. Not sure how it compares to real eyebrow wax, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair became dry and rough the ends wanted to break off. I've never tried to use moustach wax. Real eyebrow wax was really stiff. I didn't like it.

      Delete