Monday, January 18, 2016

Home repairs

I've heard from my crush last Monday and he's doing great. I love hearing from him. I even mailed him a letter on my way to work. He did tell me he talks about me.

I had to buy a hot water tank. Mine went kaput and I'm going to fix the house up nice. I'm tired of it being a disaster because my dads a slob. I bought a hand held shower, toilet seat, and a decorative clock. I'm going to work on it. It done no good to work on the kitchen dad eats like a mess and slopped up my table cloth set. I'm going to put decorations up but I refuse to decorate the living room with nice things or the dining room so he can slop it up.

I did buy some metal duckbill hair clips to decorate. On another fun note I did buy zink 2x3 paper for my printer.

I'm going to make a home improvement list go from there. I'm going to have the house looking nice except the the areas I stated before.

I'm also going to buy a fun item from Victoria Secret I didn't have too good of luck with them before. I want some thing special for my crush.

While I was spending the night with my man I heard a woman call him asking if he wants company. The next day he denied it. I know what I heard. I keep thinking back to last summer I think I need to get rid of him.

Dads well from his pneumonia and off doing things. He's got a home health nurse the one he had last time. We liked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment