Monday, February 22, 2016

Lonely,bored, and product reviews

I've been lonely this week. I haven't received any mail or a phone call from my crush. I look forward to my call and letter. I did dream about my crush that I built a secret passage in my house and in the area I dreamt about the passage being in reality one could be built. I might have to build it in the future.

The boredom I had was being broke when the weather is nice. We had 50 to 70 degree highs. I love it I hope it stays. I did go to my po box Tuesday and Saturday. On my way home from my po box I mailed my crush his letter.

I'm going to get a refund from the eBay seller from Korea. I bought a pocket printer and I never got it. I bought another one from eBay different guy closer to my area. I hope to get this one in 2 to 7 days.

Product reviews

I have finesse hair spray. I hated it- it never held my hair in place. I will never buy it again.

Aussie sprunch spray I loved it and I'm not going to buy anymore I don't use hair spray.

Conair battery operated electric razor with trimer. I used it to trim my personal female area. I gave 20.00 for it at dollar general. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment