Monday, July 4, 2016

One year anniversary, new hobby, new kitten, and work headaches

The 28th was my one year anniversary of when my crush admitted his crush on me. All this week I sent him a lingerie picture. I was hoping I could get to have the day together.

Saturday night around 5pm I got a call from the jail and it was my crush. I couldn't accept the call I didn't have any money on my phone for it.

Let's see Monday at work all hell breaks loose a lesbian coworker was making a big stink over being a called a troll. She's not allowed near me and she's working at the other home. My wright up was issued on my anniversary. I was so blinded by hate I didn't see it until it was almost too late.

I tried the nair with baby oil and I liked it the smell isn't quite as bad as the aloe and lanolin one. I got just as good as results.

I went for my walk to the post office to check my po box. On my way home I found a gray kitten scared and in need of a home so I took her home.

I'm also learning macrame so far I haven't made any thing yet. I think the hobby will be a good one. I've been working on my bling. I also got flip flops and my camo capri pants I wanted. I got some cute what I thought was anklets I found out were necklaces. I mentioned in a prior blog entry. I got body jewelry for my piercings.

No comments:

Post a Comment