Sunday, June 26, 2016

Summer 2016 is here

It's summer and on the first day of summer I heard from my crush . He's going to treatment twice a day seven days a week. Poor baby. I did finally get my lingerie pictures taken for him.

I baked a cake in my toaster oven and it was the most fabulous devils food cake with chocolate icing I've ever eaten. I wish I could have shared it with my crush.

I've been walking a lot. I still haven't weighed myself. I did get an app for my phone track my period and ovulation so I can avoid sex and be responsible. I'm done with my period. I've finally reached a milestone in my healing I'm healed up.

I've gotten some of the neatest body jewelry for my piercings. I'm so excited to wear them for my crush.

I used up my nair sensative with lanolin and aloe. I'm going to try nair with baby oil. I hope it smells better than the nair I finished.

2 comments:

  1. What app are you using? I use Ovia...it was free...and so far it works really well! So easy to tell hubby when I am in the fertile phase and do we want to add Baby #5 to our family at this time, or do we abstain... Right now alot of abstaining LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a free one called pink pad. I like the community it has as well as the calendar, fertile days, and the format is easy to use.

    ReplyDelete