Monday, June 20, 2016

I feel great

I feel great. I haven't worn full makeup just foundation. I have been walking and trying to get out. It's been so hot I haven't been able to walk a lot.

I heard from my crush via text message and when I called twice nothing. It's Father's Day weekend so maybe he's busy. Then on my walk I seen a cop not too far from his home. I'm hoping he's alright.

I did buy some good food this weekend and different varieties of nair. Apple market has a sale on them. I will do a product review on them.

Everyone knows I'm a do it yourself person. I love do it yourself projects. I'm looking for a way to change up my landing strip. I use to use Betty hair dye I'm thinking about doing that and a new shape. I love the one I got so I'm not ready to change yet.

No word from my old man and I haven't called him. It's strange his brother sister in law and my ex boyfriend from years ago came by to gossip ask how I was doing. I told my crush this I think I need to stop telling him ththat type of stuff I wonder if I'm teasing him.

I did buy myself a treat Mary Kay thinking of love perfume today. I'm going to wear it with my teddy on the occasion I see my crush. I hope he knows I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment