Monday, June 13, 2016

Old school is back

My old school favorites are back. To start with Virgin Mobile is bringing back cheaper plans almost like the ones they used to have when I first joined. I switched from $55 a month to $40.00 a month. I'm loving the savings.

My old man done the same thing he did last year wanting space. I never realized how much he dominated my life. I can't believe he made me give up the very things that made me who I am. I am so done with him. I've been enjoying the things I gave up. My girly feminine clothes, makeup,and hairstyles.

I seen my crush Saturday at the taco sale. Dads car wouldn't run the battery cable ends are bad. I did get a call and text from him Sunday he wanted to meet but we never did. I think I scared him off when I said he'd have to wear a condom. He may not have a condom. I'll be mature enough for the two of us and buy some.

On a good note I finished having discharge after my procedure Wednesday. I'm on the down hill slide from there on waiting for my period.

2 comments: