Monday, June 6, 2016

Trying new things

This week I tried a few new things. The first was nair for my legs. They stayed smooth for a week.  I guess that's normal for nair.

I did hear from my crush. I was surprised to meet with him Thursday and fell asleep instead. On a strange note I did see him go by my house on his bike. The one time he waved nothing after that. When I text him Wednesday I sent him pictures of the lingerie I bought this winter.

I used my personal trimer to shave the fuzzy hair off my face. My face feels smoother. I noticed that my makeup stays on better.

I've been walking more I want to get rid of my stomach.

Friday I had sex with my man and he used a condom. He gripped the entire time so I'm going to get on birth control. He's not mature enough to do the right thing.

I did go back to the lord store second hand clothes store. I got a cute top. I'm going to go through my stuff and donate to good will. I bought some cute tops at dollar general.

No comments:

Post a Comment