Sunday, May 29, 2016

Assorted blog entries

I have an assorted blog entries mainly thoughts. I haven't measured my hair in awhile just by looking at it I have roughly four inches of growth and I'll be at the top of my tailbone. When I reach the top of my tailbone I'm going to buy a celebration gift. I'm not sure what it will be.

Work is the same thing everyday it never gets any better just stays the same. I just keep counting down until the weekend or my days off.

I'm going to the lord store it's a free clothes store and see what they have. I need pants that fit me for the spring and winter time. I have shorts I don't have pants that fit. I'm going to replace the ones that are too big. I'm going to donate my old ones to the DAV clothes center.

As promised I went to the free clothes store and it's better than interserve. I love interserve. I'm going to go to interserve. I'm wanting a bread maker that bakes and an ice cream maker. I found my George Foreman grill there.

I went walking Saturday and it felt great. I took a different way home. I went one block east in front of the house my ex used to live in. The street my crush lives on just one block up. I found that ironic that the two men were the best lovers I ever had.

Speaking of my crush I haven't seen or heard from him yet. I'll give him until Sunday and then I can officially say I haven't heard from him all weekend. It's Sunday and no word.

I went walking Sunday and I felt so good I wore my new sunglasses and perfume. I took selfies of them. I even tried my cover girl ready set georgeus powder foundation. I'm not sure what I think of it.

I did trim my bangs and use my personal trimer on my brows. I used nair and gave myself a mini makeover. I'm getting back to myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment