Sunday, May 15, 2016

No more as of Thursday

My meds arrived for my procedure on time. They were very user friendly and efficient. I think they arrived in a timely fashion and all the package was brown envelope. I done the first pill Thursday after my doctor appointment. I was indeed pregnant 8 weeks exactly. I waited until Friday exact 24 hours to dissolve the four other pills. By 11:30 am I passed my fetus. I had nausea cramps. In my week planning I bought tons of pads and peppermint candy for nausea. I never took a pain pill not even ibuprofen. I done my normal activities. I kind of over done it today Sunday on my 5 mile walk. Oh well I'm not having a lot of issues tired legs and abdominal pain that's really minimal. I've got my appetite back I had pressure on my stomach all the time when I was pregnant.

I heard from my crush one time since he got his phone. I'm hoping to hear from him and see him.

I done my eyebrows different I thinned the inside part and I'm not sure what I think of it. I caster oil them to grow them out.

I'm going to research birth control methods. Anyone got any suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment