Sunday, May 22, 2016

Life as normal, shopping spree, my ex's brother, and the false preacher

My life seems to be normal since my medical abortion. I eat really well again and I'm taking a multivitamin for the time being. I took it easy this weekend and my bleeding slowed way down. I'm hoping I'm healing up. I had to use a bit of vitamins a and d ointment on one outer labia area due to itching. I'm irritated due to using pads.

I did one last shopping spree and bought another Victoria's Secret teddy. I put the pictures on my Google plus page. I did buy two pairs of cute sunglasses and bought two more this week. I got them at dollar general. I even bought a package of juicy fruit gum. I'm going to get two things of perfume on my next shopping spree.

My ex boyfriend from years ago brother keeps bringing up my past. Yes I admit I posed nude in some pictures years ago and that's all the bad dirt they have on me that's pretty minor. My regret is ever meeting my ex. His crack ho friend keeps coming by my house and trying to invite me to her house. I'm not interested. I never really liked the ho while I was with that ex. I'm listening to words of wisdom keep your enemies close.

The false preacher came by to tell dad he's leaving the church that snubbed him. His last day is the last day in June. Either way good riddance to him. One good thing dad told him he didn't feel comfortable at that church.

Bonus I did get a text from my crush. He told me he was busy. I bet he is with drug treatment, na meetings, and trying to get disability. He had to fix up his house after vandals stole him blind. I have his back as far as support goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment