Monday, May 2, 2016

My gripe for the week

I can't get into family planning until the middle of the month. Good grief I can't win for losing. My symptoms are going away and I'm glad of that.

Saturday night around 11:40pm I heard from my crush. He's probation through drug court and has to drop ever day. The trackers stalk him he's afraid to leave the house. He said he was going to call me Sunday but he never.

The real gripe part. I was ordering meds on line and they are cheaper than what I pay for generic. The sad part is they're in India. Why can they make our drugs cheap and our country charges a lot for? It's insane how our country charges so much for so little.




4 comments:

  1. But the question is...Are You getting what you're paying for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drugs made in India and sold online are notorious for being a generic of a generic. In other words you might as well be taking a bag of skittles candy. I know the temptation for saving money (especially a lot of money) is great, but be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also noticed they don't ask for your prescription number either. I gave them mine. I'm going to try it just one. I'm hoping it's not too big of a mistake.

      Delete