Monday, July 25, 2016

This weekend

This weekend my crush got out of jail Monday and he came by to see me Friday night 8:40pm to be exact. I'm going to his house Saturday morning around 9am. I'm wearing my bright pink thong and bra set. My outerwear is a cream color knit spaghetti strap top and denium shorts. I wore no makeup and Mary Kay thinking of you perfume. He started out giving me the best oral sex ever then we 69 after that we had doggy style sex. The rest of the two hours I gave him a blow job.

I've been working on bling jewelry for my big date with my crush . When it cools down is like to go to the Pizza Royal  then to the Carnegie Library and walk around hold hands. My crush might like it. I'm not embarrassed to be seen in public with my man.

My not so savory coworker worked Friday and Saturday night. I'm hoping it's just fill in. I so do not want her around.

I got my ex license plate number and as always I still see him when I'm out and about. I'm going to ignore him and on a good note Tuesday I got to talk to a friend of mine that I met on tango. I'm going to take his advice be thankful I'm not with him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment