Monday, August 1, 2016

This week was interesting

This week was interesting. I didn't see my ex going by my work place. I'm glad for that.

I'm getting back into my hair care routine. I'm using my Pantene serum and leave in conditioner. I did use up another hair growth oil gro works it's in a green bottle and I hated it made my hair greasy.

Sunday I did see my ex outside a restaurant as I was walking to the post office. He asked me what the hell I was doing. I looked inside the window thinking they were closed but they weren't. I told him I was going to the post office I was on the way.

I did use my pocket change to get some leggings pants to wear with my new shirts. I also went to interserve the free clothes store and got a pair of black silk pants. I got new tennis shoes. I bought another bracelet, three toe rings with ankle bracelets, and my cover girl powder. I'm still getting rid of my unwanted clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment