Monday, August 15, 2016

I have been walking a lot more

I've been walking a lot more and I'm almost at my goal weight but not my goal size. My hips, thighs, and butt is bigger. I can only think of one cause and that's my abortion pregnancy causing the changes.

I haven't seen my ex around and I'm glad for that. I'm moving on even though it hurts.

I seen my crush from afar he was on his bike. He waved but I couldn't tell who it was. I can't see that far. I am still carrying his candy in my purse. I want to give it to him in person but his neighborhood scares me. I might have to just get brave and do it.

I found out today my ex asked my coworker about me months ago. This makes sense as to why he has been spying. He's doing it as away to get me to go back to him. I'm not doing it. I never realized how much I changed until I got away from him. He was a tyrant.

On a mature note I seen two people I hate in a public place and ignored them.

No comments:

Post a Comment