Monday, August 22, 2016

My crush and his drama

My crush and his drama. Tuesday he got arrested and he called me from the jail house. It was Monday I seen him on his bike. He got put in for using drugs and going to the wrong meeting.

Friday I got a call from a coworker that's a trouble maker. I'm not going into detail about that.

I bought all the new clothes I want donated the rest to dav. I'm happy about giving back. I've donated before and I used to shop there. I love it.

I have to call in about jury duty tonight. I hope I don't get it.

I was looking at body jewelry and seen a butterfly nose ring I'm not sure if I want the blue or pink one. I like the blue one to match my crush eyes and maybe it explains the toddler in my dreams. I told my crush about the toddler in my dreams. He said it was due to pregnancy. I had my period already.

No comments:

Post a Comment