Monday, August 8, 2016

I keep seeing my crush

I keep seeing my crush after talking to him on his way to classes Saturday. I gave him two pieces of candy root beer barrels to be exact. I did go out Sunday and bought him some hot lips candy. I'm carrying the bag around with me so I can give it to him.

I seen my crush on Sunday as I was going for a walk and again this morning. I was too far away for him to see me. I'm getting closer to giving him the candy. I think he will like the hint I'm leaving for him.

I haven't seen my ex and I'm not looking for him anymore. I'm moving on and I'm going to work on my wardrobe. I want to look good for my crush.

I seen an unsavory female from my past at the dollar general. I'm glad again I did my shopping with out her noticing me. It's like we were never friends she was friends with my ex. She thinks she can buddy up to me. My crush is friends with her and my ex still I'm not friends with her we have mutual friends. There's a difference.

I heard back from dollar general I filled out the rest of the questions they needed. When I went there Sunday they were swamped it was like a mad house.

I'm feeling pms like symptoms I'm to start tomorrow. I keep having a dream about an unknown toddler boy wearing overalls and white t shirt. He's all alone with me. He's slapping a ball like he's trying to dribble it but the ball isn't rubber it's got soft cloth cover and packing. He slaps it three times the fourth time he falls down sitting playing with it. He's slobbering and I hold out my arms and try to pick him up. This is when my alarm clock went off. Next night I do as before but I ask him what his name is he just smiled won't talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment