Monday, August 29, 2016

Hair update, church yardsale, and the rest of the weekend

My hair update is I'm at tailbone length. I can't wear it in a high pony tail that it doesn't start to drooping down. I'm happy to made my one goal.

I attended the church yard sale. I didn't buy I'm saving up my money for my birthday gift. I'm buying body jewelry for my piercings I haven't bought any for years.

I haven't seen my crush or heard from him. I thought I saw him getting on the 7:40am bus. I was too far away to tell.

My ex Charlie talked to me Sunday asked me how I was doing. I said fine and was telling me he was working 20 hours a day. I said wow and he went on. He acted like we are friends I don't get it.

I keep seeing yellow butterflies and I'm wondering what that means. I'm going to look it up on the internet.

I got a letter from my booty call partner this Saturday. He's been in federal prison for 3-1/2 years. He gets out in 2-1/2 years. I'm going to write him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment