Monday, September 5, 2016

Tidbits of a mad woman

I seen my crush Saturday he was on his bike I got to talk to him as I was heading to the post office to check my po box. I went my get my mail and on my way home I seen him in a car. He waved at me. When I feel like giving up hope he comes around.

Sunday and twice today I seen my ex. He waved at me today twice I waved back both times.

Today at 10:38am and 12:20pm I seen my crush walk down the street. Also related to him was his cousin neighbor who was checking me out as I was walking home from the store Sunday. Then went down the street in front of my house which he never does. Then later on Sunday I seen him on my walk. The second time that night I was by dollar general and he waved at me. I waved back thinking I made a terrible mistake.

Today I got to thinking about my old walking area. I used to go in front of my ex's house years ago and my crushes. My ex didn't live there then but my crush lived at the same location. Back then I wasn't afraid of that neighborhood but I am now. The thing is nothing really changed there. I wonder why I'm afraid I might have to brave up and go that way again.

My dad brought home my one dump truck. The place I had them parked at is stealing parts off of them. It wore dad out.

I went on untamed tresses where I used to frequent and put my updates. It felt good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment