Monday, September 26, 2016

The plot thickens

The plot thickens I didn't hear from my ex. I thought I'd hear from him but I never did. I'm sort of glad too.

I did get a letter from my ex that is in federal prison he wants me to wait for him. I'm going to write back and send him pictures. The plot thickens there.

I'm going to figure up my body jewelry order. I also want a jewelry display case. I want a display case for my jewelry I want my jewelry to stay nice. I did find a jewelry display case in the window of a store. It needs work done to it and the bad thing is it belongs to an auctioneer and I know auctions are famous for running prices up.

It's week two of my growth challenge my scalp itches but I did braid it let it hang down my back. When I washed my hair I used Pantene shampoo and conditioner plus the mane n tail conditioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment