Monday, October 3, 2016

A week of praise

A week of praise I had a good thing gave to me a bread maker and I'm going to make homemade pizza next weekend. I'm going to make a garlic dough with vegetable topping. I've bought my bread maker supplies and pizza toppings.

My hair is on its next week of its treatment. I'm hoping my hair grows to my rear end. Which is classic length. This is my goal for the winter.

My skin has been so dry and flaky. I'm going to start using lotion. I normally don't use lotion my skin is normally oily.

I haven't seen or heard from my crush or ex. I did mail my old fling some pictures and letter Sunday. I got my mail.

I'm going to get a lanyard for my keys and with the killer clowns scare I'm going to carry mace. I've been staying in during the evening time. I feel safe in my house due to the alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment