Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween week

Monday I got my pretty pink taser. I do feel safe having it. I'm happy for that. I'm very grateful that my ex hasn't bugged me. Although my ex seen me Saturday when I was all dressed up in my new outfit and high heeled boots.  I'm sad I haven't seen my crush.

Tuesday I got my body jewelry from overseas. I'm amazed by the time it arrived. I wasn't expecting it to arrive until this week. I love the tiny sized nose rings.

Wednesday I got my nose ring from New York and it was great my spider. I'm wearing it this weekend.

Nothing really happened Thursday but Friday I got my letter from my ex that's in the federal prison. I look forward to my letters.

Saturday I went to the church yard sale. I was also spying on my crush I never seen  him. I'm sad by that thought.

Monday I worked Halloween and we had several trick or treaters and no candy. It was the dullest Halloween ever. I'm hoping my ex doesn't ruin it so far he hasn't. I just hope he doesn't ruin my birthday either.

No comments:

Post a Comment