Monday, October 24, 2016

Parade, cookie cutters, and trying to move on

I seen my ex Thursday with his girlfriend and I flipped off the car. I don't think he saw me but I don't care. It felt good flipping him off. I seen them as I was heading to the post office.

Saturday I went to the south side parade. I sat with my grade school friend grandma. I had a good time and I got coupons to Pizza Hut and bought myself a personal pan pizza and cinnamon sticks.

I haven't seen my ex after that one time and I'm glad. I'm trying to move on and I want to be with my crush. I haven't seen him in a while.

I did get more clothes and I'm wearing makeup have since last week. I'm still using my growth treatment.

I ordered my birthday gifts. Body jewelry, love pink Victoria's Secret lanyard, and taser and spider nose ring. I cleaned off my key ring. I made my Christmas wish list. I'm back to saving money.  I'm still working on a few things for my Christmas list.

I'm still walking for two hours and collecting things for my home. I want to better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment