Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Best of intentions

Boyfriend woes his parole officer is being a bitch. She first issued a warrant for his arrest because he didn’t pay his intervention fees. I paid it for him. Then she kept the warrant adding he didn’t see her. He says he did. He seen her when he paid it.

My black and white heels arrived too small thankfully I’m mailing them back today at 1pm with a tracking number so I can email eBay and tell them. I reordered my shoes from a seller who wears the product and is more acknowledged about it. The day I’m doing this it’s raining and 24mph winds.

Work place is gearing up for state. We’ve scrubbed the house from top to bottom and since our motivation meeting we are pretty much forced to scrub the place or be moved to the other house. I have no way there. As I put it you have to kiss ass suck dick to get along.

If I don’t get paid enough for my work they’re thinking about bringing a house cat here. Damn isn’t 16 ding a lings enough but a cat to take care of. I wanted to tell them to get fucked. I don’t get paid enough to be a catering company to the dings let alone a cat.

In light of our staff member having a meltdown I found out my wonderful clients have Brandon phone number so that’s lovely I can be snitched out. Damn I need a change of pace or something. I did volunteer to work extra hours to hear nothing so fuck it.


I have finalized my shopping list and I’m getting it payday. I’m still picking up popcans I’m not going to let the rain stop me from saving them so I can have an extra income.

I did file my taxes and haven’t heard anything yet. I hope to get something back. I could use it supporting my boyfriend has drained my bank account. Speaking of bank accounts I closed out one I didn’t use the fees ate up my money I got 37.00 not a lot but something.

I’ve seen a car like my exes girlfriend go by my house and I haven’t seen my ex which I’m thankful for that. I’m hoping since I seen him from afar he’s not acknowledging me maybe he’s moving on with his life.

I got my yard cleaned up and I called the city about rocking my driveway and haven’t heard anything. Monday I’ll call again.

I gave my boyfriend his St. Patrick’s Day card early I’m stuck working that day. I hate this working weekends shit. I wish they had that up their asses too. Good note on St. Patrick’s Day I did wear a green ponytail holder. I’ve started using my mtg hair groom oil and my dandruff is going away. I’m glad for.

Sunday I found out my aunt is coming to visit around the 20th: I hope I can see her I worked the last two times she was in town. I hated that but that’s life she understands I have to work in order to have anything.

My aunt and I spent the day together. We went to Walmart then to eat at the San Jose’s steakhouses I had the mushroom burger with fries. After that we went to red racks and shopped around.  My aunt bought me a rooster jug I found some flowers for it. I’ll post pictures of it.

My replacement shoes arrived Monday and I’ve been wearing them. Monday my return shoes made it back and I get my refund by the 27th: I also took pictures of my lingerie for my boyfriend. I also posted them on the wish app it’s gets me points and discounts on my stuff.

My brows got done again and they’re looking good and I went a bit thinner in order to even them out. I found a great pair of tweezers and my brows are styling.

Spring came and the next day I have to work. I also got my taser charged up I had a crack head try to bug me. I’m not going to take any chances. I’m going to look for pop cans in order to make money.



No comments:

Post a Comment