Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My long work week

Saturday I went to my favorite second house store and I got a pair of high heel boots and tennis shoes. My boots needed heel tips and my tennis shoes were great. I fixed my heel tips I had some already and I went on eBay bought some more. My boots are calf high boots and are Italian leather size 39 no United States size. I gave $8.00’s for them 3.00 for my Reebok shoes. The boots didn’t have a name on them.

Our work place meeting was a war cry for us to clean more. Therefore I do and if not we get scrambled to the other house. Also they’ve been painting and cleaning more state is due back for reinspection. I’m hoping the state lady will come when I’m gone.

Our newest employee quit already she left here after working a month. She also went off on the residents here and Brandon the boss. I feel sorry for her she has issues with her health and mental health.

My hair is growing and my dandruff is still bad and it’s itching like crazy. I think it’s because I stopped oiling my scalp and using conditioner on my length. My eyebrows grew out enough I trimmed them up. I still using my eyebrow pencil. I need to grow my inside eyebrow corners out before I give up my eyebrow pencil.

My cans are adding up in two weeks I’ve filled almost half of a large trash bag. I’m proud I’m hoping to make some money from them. I got slot of them but I’m taking it more seriously. I’m still collecting cans on my walks and wherever I find them. I’m thinking about taking it more seriously trying to add to my walking route maybe adding a shopping complex to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment