Saturday, March 3, 2018

I still can’t get my shoes

I want the high heels I picked out to go with my corsets. I’m going to try the second hand shop in my area. I love second hand shops. They’re so great. I’ve found so many great things there so why not try to get shoes there.

I also have some pop cans to sack up and sell. I might do that so I can have some money. I’m still picking up pop cans and I’m going to sell mine.

I got my vehicles sold and my yard cleaned up so the city won’t gripe. My boyfriend helped me and I loved it. As always I seen my ex go by as I was cleaning up my yard. I’m ignoring him.

I got blessed with free food from the blessing box and I am happy.

It’s my long weekend to work and I hate that.

I did get my pretty corsets next is the waist training one and my other items and it’s savings time.




No comments:

Post a Comment