Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The weather, helping my man, and payday

We thought spring was here until this week and we are back to cold weather and snow skiffs. I hate the cold weather let alone the snow. I done all my normal stuff for the week. I made out a store note, done my eyebrows at the same time I’m letting the inside corner grow out, and I’m still transitioning into my new hair style. I’m still loving my eyebrows and my eyebrow pencil it’s almost permanent which is great I don’t have to redo my brows.

My boyfriend text me he needs clothes his are falling apart and I’ll see what I can do to help him, and I’m going to try to find him jeans,shirts, and everything else. I try to take care of him he’s my boyfriend my everything.

I did get some free food from the food pantry blessing box. I’m going to cook a fancy dish for my boyfriend. I’m fixing fudge brownies, cinnamon apple sauce, and corn bread and red bean soup. I’m hoping he likes them. I’m not sure when I’m going to do this except for on my day off.

I had a lady ask me if Jessica Rabbit was my role model. Not exactly I do like the 1930’s to 1950’s hair styles and eyebrows. I’ve wanted to do this for years. I also want to try waist training with an under bust corset. I’m going to discuss this with my boyfriend. I’m going to save up for my high heels.


2 comments:

  1. I'm wiyh Ya on the weather,I'm more than ready for bikini or less weather. I'd like to see you as "Jessica Rabbit". He He I'll behave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m more then ready for spring. Jessica Rabbit is coming along slowly but surely and the haters be hating

    ReplyDelete