Monday, February 12, 2018

This week

I got paid Thursday and done my adulthood duties. I bought food and paid bills. I’m broke again but I was able to help my boyfriend. The ninth was his birthday and exactly one year my dad passed away. I made my boyfriend two red velvet cakes with cream cheese icing and 36 sugar cookies. I got him a card,two roses, and three blankets and a gift bag for his card.

I’m thinking about getting my tongue pierced. I haven’t decided yet. On another pondering note my boyfriend cousin told my boyfriend I could cook for him. I told my boyfriend cook for him I’m your girlfriend so when did I become his girlfriend. I thought it was a joke until I got to thinking back he’s spoken to me on a few occasions but nothing serious. I do remember the first time I seen him it was 2016 my dads white mercury car had trouble at the church. I was in the front seat and dads car wouldn’t start we locked eyes. I didn’t feel any chemistry but I wonder if he did.

This week is my long week I’m stuck working the weekend. I hate working weekends. I’m glad to have Valentine’s Day off. I hope the rest of my wish lingerie arrives so I can take pictures and show my boyfriend. On a secret note I bought a few more things on wish. I’m loving that site.

I finally got brave enough to let my boyfriend see my house inside. He loved it he was surprised that my living room was so big. I’m not ready for company I want to put my clutter up and finish decorating two rooms and my clutter will be gone. I’ll be so happy over that.

I found some wood for my boyfriend who heats his house with wood. It’s great how we compliment each each other.

My hair seems to be growing and I got nature’s truth hair, skin, and nail vitamins. I got the last three bottles they had. I’ve used them in the past well a year ago and had great results with them.

Sadly I missed the sale at Menards but they’re supposed to have a sale on my doors, window screens, and porch lights. I found out we get an extra payday in may and maybe I’ll get a tax rebate to add to my money I’ll buy then.


No comments:

Post a Comment