Monday, February 5, 2018

Guilt

I know this is an unusual title for a blog but oh well. I’m going to start off with a confession about something I’ve gotten away with. I had sex with my ex last fall. He’d broken up with his girlfriend and I needed a sexual fixation because it’s been months since I had sex with my boyfriend. Why am I mentioning this I got the same call as before with the same line of crap. I resisted the invitation for casual sex. It’s been 24 hours later and I’m regretting it. My boyfriend doesn’t seem interested in me. Sometimes I wonder if he even really loves me or finds me attractive.

I have a bigger confession. Every since I had sex with my ex I really don’t want to have sex with my boyfriend. My question is could it be that I’m riddled with guilt? I know what I did was wrong on so many levels. If it’s guilt how do you get it to go away or does it ever? Do I have to live with my mistakes for the rest of my life.

On a positive note I did get an amazing Avon eyebrow pencil and I’m still looking for a new personal hair trimmer.

I’m looking forward to my boyfriend birthday the 9th; that I’ll blog about next time. I’m going to get him a nice birthday gift and I already got his valentine day stuff. I’ll confess what I bought him after valentine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment