Friday, February 16, 2018

Shoes, corsets, and money woes city trouble

Shoes I’m wanting to start with the cute high heels I’ve found on eBay and the internet. I’ll post pictures later on put they’re high heel Oxford shoes. I love them I’m hoping my boyfriend does too. They match my new corsets.

I’ve discovered wish the shopping app. I’ve made my list and I’m going to get my stuff. I keep adding to my wish app list is the only problem.

As I was at work I discovered a way to make money pop cans to go along with the cat food cans. I’m going to save back some of my money for me.

My city woes I have four vehicles with out tags to move and a large brush pile. I’m pissed I’ll have to hire someone to haul my brush.

I’m still actively growing out my eyebrows the corner I cut too short. It’s almost like I shaved them I’m gaining stubble and using my brow pencil it’s been great. I don’t have any other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment