Friday, April 13, 2018

Boyfriend part time drama

My boyfriend is back living with his cousin and things seem normal. I’m glad I don’t think my boyfriend went out of town. He did tell me not to talk to others about our sex life. I haven’t talked about it I talk about open subjects that don’t cause issues.

I was sick all week until Wednesday and Thursday is payday. I got part of my weekly shopping Wednesday I was too sick to care about gossiping. It was an experience to go shopping and get my food for the week. I did make it to work and I took my cold medicine with me.

Tuesday my daffodils are blooming in my back yard but not my front yard. I noticed that when I went to get my medicine and I found half a store bag full of pop and beer cans. I’m still taking my side income seriously.

Tuesday I did place my eBay order. I also went deeper with my side part. Of course Wednesday when I get to work a lady gives me side glances like she did before. I’ve come to the conclusion that I get side glances,because,I’m beautiful.

Wednesday I applied online for food stamps and I’m going to have to withdraw my money from my debit card so I don’t get into trouble for having it. I’m going to hide it from my boyfriend. I got rejected on the food stamps. I want to know why.

I’m happy to report my eyebrows are growing out and almost done growing enough so I can wax them.

Payday I was a nervous wreck my boyfriend got arrested but got bonded out before his warrant showed up. I thought I was going to lose my boyfriend. Good thing that happened that day was I got to talk to Amy from my work place. She’s not a coworker but from crr. She’s a caseworker and nice person.

I got my pants from wish they’re too small so I’m waiting on a refund and I get to reorder them. I love wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment