Monday, April 2, 2018

My boyfriend life and work

March 30th my boyfriend is going out of town. He’s going to his sisters after him and his cousin had a kerfuffle. I gave him money for his bus ticket and phone minutes. We walked to the atm at green hills together. Prior to that I held his hand as he sat on my couch and cat napped. He was telling me his woes, I kept lightly touching his bald spot, and whispering it’s okay. On my way to work I kept thinking about it being the last time I’d see him. I felt so hollow deep side.

I found out a day later my boyfriend lied. He’s at a known drug dealer house so he lied to get two weeks worth of drug money. He asked for more money I said no. I’m proud but sad I’m sad that he’s using but even more that he lied to me.

I got my pantry items I didn’t take everything my kitchen is getting full of food. After that I went to the bank and made my deposit.

After I pay my bills I’m going to start working on getting my eBay order. The deposit I made is for home repairs. I’m going to start saving money when my go down.

I’m still sick with a sinus infection and I’m going out Tuesday. That’s weather permitting.

Hair update my hair I’ve been using my mtg weekly. I’ve been slowly getting back into the routine I once had. I keep my hair braided as my protective style. On a different hair note my eyebrows are growing out fairly nicely. I’m happy about that. I’m going to save up the money for my eyebrows getting waxed. I still have my honey bear jar and I’m going to put back in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment