Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My short week and plans

It’s my short work week and that means payday is nearing. As always I’m glad. Another adventure I have for tomorrow is going to the lord store and getting socks. My socks have no heels left as I call them convertible socks.

I did go on the wish app and was tempted to buy makeup but the lead scare in China made cosmetics made me change my mind. I went to the dollar general and got some cute lipsticks. I was looking online for makeup looks to wear with my lipsticks. I found the looks I’m wanting.

In May I’m going to get my brows waxed and styled. My hair got pampered first time in two years it got a micro trim I had so many split ends it was unreal. I think everyone of my hairs had split ends.

I’m still taking my cans seriously I went out Tuesday and found 8 cans. I’m hoping it warms up early morning so I can go walking and find more cans. I’m still secretly collecting cans from my work place trash cans. We aren’t supposed to get cans out of them it’s considered making a profit off of the residents. I’m sly enough to wait for them to go to sleep and hide them in my pockets put them in a bag you can’t see through. A reusable grocery bag not one that the store gives you.

My hair is still flaky and itchy. I’m still not sure what to think of it. I might clarify and see if it’s build up products or dandruff. Either way I’m wanting to find a cure for it.

Friday I’m going to finish clearing out tree stumps and might fill my flower pots with dirt. Payday I’m going to choose my flower seeds. I’ve found two more places I’m going to put flowers. I have left over tulip and daffodil bulbs from last year to put in the one garden. The other garden spot I’m putting irises like my mom had years ago in that spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment